The DPA 4060 CORE miniature lav mic is a professional choice with an even better sound. DPA Microphones was not content with just that though – the 40XX CORE series of lavalier mics was developed to withstand the toughest of conditions. They contain a 5.4 mm diameter pre-polarized condenser element with a vertical diaphragm. This unique, Double Vent Protection System makes the mics greatly resistant to humidity and sweat. These mics are also designed with a Kevlar-reinforced cable relief, which is built to withstand the constant twists, bends and pulls that are part of the everyday use in harsh environments.
DPA 4060 CORE Features:
- Exceptional audio quality
- Uniform, consistent sound between DPA mics
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Diminutive size made for flexible and easy concealment
- Large selection of clips, windscreens, grids and other accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
The DPA 4060 Core Miniature omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone is small in size, but mighty in flexibility. Due to its miniature size, it exhibits an exceptionally accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup. The omnidirectional pattern also makes it less sensitive to handling noise as well as pop and wind noise.